[QA-Team] Plone 4.2 soft-released

Eric Steele ericsteele47 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 15:52:21 UTC 2012

Changelog:

Plone: 4.2rc2 → 4.2
-------------------

Products.CMFPlone: 4.2rc2 → 4.2
-------------------------------

- Add upgrade step to install the CMFEditions component registry bases
  modifier.
  [rossp]

- Make redirection_view/attempt_redirect fall back to nothing in
  default_error_message template. If plone.app.redirector gets a URL with
  special characters, OOBTree.get raises a UnicodeDecodeError and the template
  fails. This fixes http://dev.plone.org/ticket/12976.
  [timo]

- Fix jquery.highlightsearchterms.js to not render arbitrary js.
  [vangheem]

plone.app.upgrade: 1.2rc2 → 1.2
-------------------------------

- Add upgrade step to install the CMFEditions component registry bases
  modifier.
  [rossp]

docutils: 0.9 → 0.9.1
---------------------

Products.CMFEditions: 2.2.3 → 2.2.4
-----------------------------------

- Add upgrade step to install the component registry bases modifier.
  [rossp]
- Skip blob files from plone.namedfile even when they no longer
  extend the classes from z3c.blobfile.
  [davisagli]
- Declare missing dependency on zope.copy.
  [hannosch]

archetypes.querywidget: 1.0.2 → 1.0.3
-------------------------------------

- Get date field values from the widget instead of the field, as the field isn't
  yet updated at this point in the event call.
  [esteele]
- Properly handle finding/removing multiselection widgets, which are nested in
  dls.
  See http://dev.plone.org/ticket/12964
  [esteele]

collective.z3cform.datetimewidget: 1.1.1 → 1.2

plone.app.collection: 1.0.3 → 1.0.4
-----------------------------------

- Fix an ommission that prevented sorting from working.
  [erral]
- accessibility improvements for screen readers regarding "more" links,
  see http://dev.plone.org/ticket/11982
  [rmattb, applied by polyester and par117]

plone.app.querystring: 1.0.4 → 1.0.5

- Date ranges now use the _betweenDates handler, which is much more forgiving
  of empty field values, defaulting to an all-encompassing date range if neither
  value is provided, an "everything after" range if only the start date is
  provided, and a min/max range if both are provided.

  Fixes http://dev.plone.org/ticket/12965
  [esteele]

collective.z3cform.datagridfield: 0.10 → 0.11

plone.app.intid: 1.0 → 1.0.1