[QA-Team] [Plone-developers] Plone 4.1.3 soft-released

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 07:09:26 UTC 2011

upgrade from 4.1.2 -> Plone 4.1.3 (4112) went smoothly, nothing to report :)

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 6:43 AM, Eric Steele <ericsteele47 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Plone 4.1.3 is now available for pre-release testing.
> Point your buildouts at http://dist.plone.org/release/4.1.3-pending/versions.cfg
>
> Once I have a few confirmations that it's working as expected, I'll release it to the public.
>
> Thanks!
> Eric
>

> CHANGES
> =========
>
> plone.recipe.zeoserver: 1.2.1 → 1.2.2
> -------------------------------------
>
> - Fix custom zeo.conf support under windows.
>  [rossp]
>
> Plone: 4.1.2 → 4.1.3
> --------------------
>
> - Release Plone 4.1.3 final.
>  [esteele]
>
> Products.Archetypes: 1.7.9 → 1.7.10
> -----------------------------------
>
> - Fix DateTimeField.set() to handle all date formats DateTime handles.
>  See discussion at http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/10141
>  [elro]
>
> - Add render_own_label to TypesWidget. Allows "special" widgets that need to
>  render their own label/help text for styling to override it. Closes
>  http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/12355
>  [ggozad, stefan]
>
> - Add new viewletmanger that enable extra markup before the fieldsets
>  [jfroche]
>
> - Include UID of object in widget DOM ids, eg:
>  id="parent-fieldname-$fieldName-$UID". This makes it possible to
>  render multiple Archetype objects in the same view without duplicate
>  DOM ids. This fixes http://dev.plone.org/ticket/9464
>  [rochecompaan]
>
> - Fix SelectionWidgets getSelected not return selected values if the value is a int
>  with value 0
>  [martior]
>
> - Gracefully deal with ReferenceFields that had their referencesSortable flag
>  changed after creation.
>  [stefan]
>
> Products.CMFPlacefulWorkflow: 1.5.5 → 1.5.6
>
> - Fix profiles description to be translated.
>  [vincentfretin]
> - Fix failing test.
>  [davisagli]
>
> Products.CMFPlone: 4.1.2 → 4.1.3
> --------------------------------
>
> - IE critical fix on toggle select and form submit helpers.
>  [thomasdesvenain]
>
> Products.GenericSetup: 1.6.3 → 1.6.4
> ------------------------------------
>
> - Added three missing explicit InitializeClass calls.
> - Adjust test assertions in test_differ to cope with changes to the diff library done in Python 2.7.
> - LP #850665: match permission binding to method name.
> - LP #602989: export / import new MailHost properties, smtp_queue and smtp_queue_directory.
> - ZCML: Don't require description for the upgradeDepends directive.
> - PythonScript handler: Newlines are now normalized during import.
> - No longer rely on bobobase_modification_time.
> - TarballImportContext: Fixed type of 'getLastModified' return value.
> [...]

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>