[QA-Team] [Plone-developers] Plone 4.1 soft-released

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Thu Jul 14 00:18:52 UTC 2011

Hi,

We've just done a large site upgrade and noticed that a subset of the
redirectiontools redirections have gone missing.
We're not sure if it's migration code related yet as we're still
investigating. I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this?
We ran a linkchecker on the site before and after and got 105 extra
broken links.

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: reducing duplication in the government web.
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/djay75 | linkedin.com/
in/djay75