[QA-Team] [Plone-developers] Plone 4.1 soft-released

David Glick davidglick at groundwire.org
Wed Jul 13 20:15:52 UTC 2011

On 7/13/11 1:10 PM, Alan Runyan wrote:
> Please release plone.app.form trunk it has fix for Chameleon.
>
> Everyone should be using Chameleon.  The performance increase
> is substantial for nearly no work.  Free 20% performance increase
> for free.  Please spread the word.
>
> Oh and someone pls release plone.app.form so the final 4.1 will
> work OOTB
We have a process: if you need a release of a package, make sure it is
included in checkouts.cfg for the relevant plone-coredev buildout, and
we'll make sure it gets released before the next Plone release.  Please
follow this process or we're likely to lose track of what needs to be
released.

Re Chameleon...I thought it does not use RestrictedPython and so is not
suitable for cases where templates are being edited through the web. Has
that changed?

David Glick
 Web Developer
 davidglick at groundwire.org
 206.286.1235x32

Online tools and strategies for the environmental movement.

Sign up for our newsletter: http://www.groundwire.org/email-capture