[Product-Developers] getpaid.hurry.workflow | zcml error

Eric Tyrer etyrer at york.cuny.edu
Tue Mar 4 23:21:26 UTC 2014

I’m having tousle migrating (trying to) one of my last P3.x sites to plone 4 and its running our get paid instance.

when i try to start zope on fg mode i get

>     …………]

> raise ConfigurationError("Unknown directive", ns, n)
> zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/vagrant/Plone/zinstance/parts/instance/etc/site.zcml", line 15.2-15.55
>     ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/home/vagrant/Plone/zinstance/parts/instance/etc/package-includes/005-getpaid.hurry.workflow-configure.zcml", line 1.0-1.66
>     ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File "/vagrant/plone/src/getpaid.hurry.workflow/getpaid/hurry/workflow/configure.zcml", line 4.2
>     ConfigurationError: ('Unknown directive', None, u'localUtility')

This means that the Vocabulary Directive is now replaced by Utilities. ok that seems easy enough but

i’m confused for two reasons:

I’ve never done this before
and the configure.zcml doesn’t look anything similar to the example from above link in Plone docs.

> <configure>
>      xmlns="http://namespaces.zope.org/zope"
>
>   <localUtility class=".workflow.Workflow">
>     <factory
>         id="getpaid.hurry.workflow.Workflow"
>         />
>     <require
>         interface=".interfaces.IWorkflow"
>         permission="zope.Public"
>         />
>    </localUtility>
>
> </configure>

can anyone recommend what I should read first? Greatly appreciated.

Regards

Eric

---------
Eric S. Tyrer II
Associate Director – Web Systems

York College - The City University of New York
http://www.york.cuny.edu
94-20 Guy R. Brewer Blvd.
Academic Core - STE 1H14
Jamaica, NY 11451

http://www.york.cuny.edu/etyrer
etyrer at york.cuny.edu

(P) 718-262-2466
(C) 347-393-6507

"One of the secrets of life is that all that is really worth the doing is what we do for others." - Lewis Carroll