[Product-Developers] plone.app.multilingual 1.x development

Asko Soukka asko.soukka at iki.fi
Tue Mar 4 15:57:30 UTC 2014

Mathias Leimgruber wrote:
> Does anyone take care of the plone.app.multilingual PR's for the 1.x
> branch (Plone 4.3)?
> There are several PR's without any feedback. Do they have any chance to
> get merged (after rebasing to the master)?
>
> Are you looking for someone who takes care?

I believe, that's the case for 1.x.

But note that 1.x PRs should not be rebased to the master, but only to
the "1.x" branch.

The current master (unreleased 2.x) targets to be part of Plone 5 (see
PLIP https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13091). It has required a lot of
changes and migration from 1.x. It should be and remain also Plone 4.3
compatible, but Archetypes-support might still be broken, and there is
no migration from 1.x yet.

(Personally, I can only get time to help with 2.x for Dexterity types.)

Best Regards,
Asko