[Product-Developers] plone.app.widgets nightmare

Philip Bauer bauer at starzel.de
Mon Mar 3 11:03:00 UTC 2014

I still refrain from using plone.app.widgets in Plone 4.3. in production. I had to accept that it is still under heavy development and might need some more time before it's production-ready. There will be a release of plone.app.widgets for the pending 5.0a1-release that should arrive pretty soon.
Until that is done and we have documentation at https://github.com/plone/plone.app.contenttypes#widgets I would stick with the old widgets.

Philip