[Product-Developers] RFC: Venusian-based Python-syntax alternative for ZCML-configuration

Asko Soukka asko.soukka at iki.fi
Sat Jan 4 14:29:56 UTC 2014

> ajung <lists at zopyx.com> kirjoitti 4.1.2014 kello 8.03:
>
> The new approach does not solve much. In both cases you need a significant
> understand of browser
> views and related concepts.  However it is the right direction. Having a
> similar functionality like
> @view_request in Pyramid  would be cool...

What do you mean with @view_request? Decorator for registering function as view? If it's possible to write a zope.configuration directive for wrapping method into view class (I think it is, but it would require a wrapper, which would make debugging a bit harder) it would be possible to make it work as a decorator.

-Asko