[Product-Developers] Multi select widget for schema.List() in a Dexterity schema?

ajung lists at zopyx.com
Thu Feb 20 07:58:57 UTC 2014

Hi there,

I fight with adding a multi select widget to schema.List() field (instead of
using the default In-Out widget here). Am I missing something?

-aj

from z3c.form.browser.orderedselect import OrderedSelectWidget

class ITestFolder(model.Schema):

    form.widget(tags=OrderedSelectWidget)
    tags = schema.List(
        title=_(u'label_tags'),
        value_type=schema.Choice(title=u'Tags',
                                 source=VocabularyBinder('test_tags')))

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module plone.autoform.view, line 47, in __call__
  Module plone.autoform.view, line 57, in _update
  Module z3c.form.form, line 134, in updateWidgets
  Module z3c.form.field, line 254, in update
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 2 arguments (3 given)