[Product-Developers] Archetypes Event-derived type without content actions menu

Guido Stevens guido.stevens at cosent.net
Wed Apr 2 09:06:34 UTC 2014

On 01/04/14 11:02, ajung wrote:
>          view="plone.app.layout.globals.interfaces.IViewView"
>
> I really wander why the second viewlet definition does not work in our case
> - not even for the standard base_view.

Hi Andreas,

Since the only difference is the stricter assignment of the "normal"
viewlet via the IViewView restriction, can it be that the custom content
type that doesn't show this does not have a normal browser view attached
(which is what normally provides IViewView)? I.e. is it skin driven or
does it use something more lowlevel Five thingy that does not implement
IViewView?

:*CU#
--
     Guido Stevens  |  +31.43.3618933  |  http://cosent.nl

     s o c i a l   k n o w l e d g e   t e c h n o l o g y