[Product-Developers] collective.cover v1.0a5 ready to be released

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 22:12:20 UTC 2013

today I finally managed to merge the last pending issues into master
branch and collective.cover version 1.0a5 is ready to be released.

the new release is going to be done as soon as we finish testing the
upgrade steps on our main customers, so we may have a couple of days
until it's done.

a list of all new features/bug fixes is available here:

https://github.com/collective/collective.cover/blob/master/CHANGES.rst#10a5-unreleased

if you are using collective.cover help us updating your translations and
testing (on a copy of your production site, of course) the upgrade process.

for the curious, the upgrade steps do the following:

* implement link integrity on Rich text tile references:
https://github.com/collective/collective.cover/issues/35

* move cover.css to the Plone CSS registry:
https://github.com/collective/collective.cover/issues/244

* make a cover linkable from TinyMCE:
https://github.com/collective/collective.cover/issues/259

* add default CSS class to tiles:
https://github.com/collective/collective.cover/issues/262

* implement new standard content type view:
https://github.com/collective/collective.cover/issues/271

* install IRelatedItems behavior:
https://github.com/collective/collective.cover/issues/294

share and enjoy!