[Product-Developers] Request for a new release for DataGridField

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Thu Sep 19 13:39:28 UTC 2013

Op 19-09-13 11:55, Luca Fabbri schreef:
> On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 11:42 AM, Gauthier Bastien
> <gauthier.bastien at imio.be> wrote:
>>
>> collective.z3cform.datagridfield or Products.DataGridField?
>>
>> We asked for a new release of c.z3cform.datagridfield, we will do so when we will have release access on pypi.
>>
>> If it is about P.DGF, then I do not know ;-)
>>

> Unluckily I meant Products.DataGridField :)

I have released Products.DataGridField 1.9.0.

I cleaned up the various arguments and keyword arguments to the __init__
methods of the Columns classes today.  It should be fine, but please
check it before blindly adding it to a production site. :-)

Have fun,

--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl