[Product-Developers] Private messaging between members

Johannes Raggam raggam-nl at adm.at
Mon Sep 2 08:06:27 UTC 2013

regarding storage of many small datasets, "souper" (formerly bda.soup)
can be handy:
https://github.com/bluedynamics/souper
https://github.com/bluedynamics/souper.plone

Another messaging product was developed by ggozad from Jarn, a XMPP
integration including a microblogging/messaging service:
https://github.com/ggozad/jarn.xmpp.core
Now this is further developed as:
https://github.com/collective/collective.xmpp.*
Altough - IIRC - these messages aren't persisted.

best, johannes

--
programmatic  web development
di(fh) johannes raggam / thet