[Product-Developers] conventions on version numbering

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 07:12:06 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Andreas Jung <lists at zopyx.com> wrote:

--
Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>