[Product-Developers] status of newsletter packages

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 18:49:17 UTC 2013

we use Products.EasyNewsletter in many projects as our preferred
newsletter solution but seems that the package development is a little
bit abandoned these days. I see there are some pull requests waiting
without response for many months and there has not been a release in
more than a year also.

I just added the other day CI support to make it easier to maintain; I
hope that helps.

on the other side, are there any other packages to solve the newsletter
use case?

what are you using nowadays?

best regards
--