[Product-Developers] Enabling custom plugin *types* (interfaces) for PAS

Gilles Lenfant gilles.lenfant at alterway.fr
Wed Nov 20 11:02:33 UTC 2013

Hi,

The various plugins interfaces references are hardcoded in most
PAS/PlonePas API services. So adding the support of a new plugin interface
qill require to subclass or monkey patch PAS or PlonePAS (depending on what
API you need to change).

Perhaps I'm wrong or I didn't understand your issue, but wouldn't it be
easier and safer to subclass or monkey patch the PloneLDAP plugins to limit
the number of results of users enumeration ?

Cheers
--
Gilles Lenfant