[Product-Developers] KSS removal / workflow menu

Sean Upton sdupton at gmail.com
Fri May 17 16:32:34 UTC 2013

So KSS changeWorflowState and its wicked assumptions have broken [1,2]
two add-ons I have developed, enough so that I feel highly motivated
to get my packages updated to work on Plone 4.3 (on 4.2.x now).

Does 4.3 implement an XMLHTTPRequest-based state-change mechanism for
the workflow menu actions, or does this merely use simple page loads?

Sean

[1] Do not use worklists with KSS installed.
        https://dev.plone.org/ticket/13510

[2] >>> assert setSite(NON_SITE) === 'evil'
        https://teamspace.upiq.org/trac/ticket/410