[Product-Developers] on collective.mediaelementjs

Servilio Afre Puentes afrepues at rhpcs.mcmaster.ca
Mon May 13 18:52:10 UTC 2013

Héctor Velarde <hector.velarde at gmail.com> writes:

> can we rename, change versioning schema and make new release for this
> add-on?

I can do the release, got some time this week and there are a lot of
changes accumulated.

> I mean, package should be named collective.js.mediaelement and version
> should follow library version.

On this I am with Jean-Michel, at most we should refactor the
non-integration parts into a separate package with the name you suggest
here.

BTW, I have opened a request in the collective to have the issue tracker
enabled for the repo.

Servilio