[Product-Developers] multi version CI: extending from Dexterity KGS in buildout.plonetest?

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 14:33:43 UTC 2013

yesterday I successfully started testing various add ons against
different versions of Plone and Python using Travis CI and our good old
testing configurations in buildout.plonetest.

you can see some nice examples in:

https://travis-ci.org/collective/collective.prettydate
https://travis-ci.org/collective/plone.app.imagecropping

ideas were shamelessly "stolen" from plone.api and everything is
documented in:

https://github.com/collective/buildout.plonetest#testing-in-travis-ci-with-multiple-versions-of-plone

now I'm facing a new problem that could be interesting for others: I
want to test some Dexterity-based content types on Plone 4.1 but I would
need to add the KGS to the plone-4.1.x.cfg configuration:

[buildout]
extends =
     http://dist.plone.org/release/4.1-latest/versions.cfg
     https://good-py.appspot.com/release/dexterity/1.2.1  <-- this one!

anybody against this?

best regards

ps: "Please take into account that Travis CI is an open source service
and [they] rely on worker boxes provided by the community. So please
only specify an as big matrix as you *actually need*."
--
Héctor Velarde