[Product-Developers] Non-open source plone plugins?

Mikko Ohtamaa mikko+plone at redinnovation.com
Wed Jul 31 07:58:21 UTC 2013

Hi Dylan,

For my experience, productized addons really do not work in Plone
ecosystem, as the size of the ecosystem is too small to have any benefits
from the productization.

I.e.

Money made from selling the plugin << money made from consultancy

-Mikko

Mikko Ohtamaa
http://opensourcehacker.com
http://twitter.com/moo9000