[Product-Developers] Non-open source plone plugins?

Dylan Jay djay at pretaweb.com
Wed Jul 31 07:22:07 UTC 2013

Thanks Guys.

Just to be clear, we weren't planning on selling a plugin as thats not really our style, but I did notice a prominent Plone company now seems to be selling rather than freely distributing some very useful plugins, which is a shame.

---
Dylan Jay
Technical Solutions Manager
PretaWeb: Multisite Performance Support
P: +612 80819071 | M: +61421477460 | twitter.com/pretaweb | linkedin.com/in/djay75