[Product-Developers] Plone 4.3 compatibility for plone.org products (was Plone 4.2 compatibility for plone.org products)

Luca Fabbri luca at keul.it
Sun Jan 6 11:52:35 UTC 2013

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 6:44 PM, Jon Stahl <jonstahl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Fixed.  Our apologies.
>
> Product developers, please update your product compatibility as appropriate!
>
> :jon
>

> On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Luca Fabbri <luca at keul.it> wrote:
>>
>> Plone 4.2 is up and running, still products compatibility when
>> creating new releases on plone.org/products section is limited to
>> Plone 4.1.
>>
>> I get a mail from a customer asking if Plone 4.2 is still a beta! :)
>> Any plan for fixing this?

Seems that Plone 4.3 is finally reached beta state!

I'm wondering if this time will be possible to bring forward the
possibility to mark products on Plone.org as Plone 4.3 compatible
(maybe keeping the default on plone.org/products version selectors to
Plone 4.2).

Every time a new stable Plone version is released the products page
became a sad empy list of products.

Starting to mark products as compatible before the final release time
could prevent this.

--
-- luca

twitter: http://twitter.com/keul