[Product-Developers] Save() Method or something similar

piontas piontas at siajba.com
Thu Feb 28 16:48:55 UTC 2013

No, User can't be redirected, It's a map with almost 20 000 of points
(dexterity objects with a lot of information, lat,lng etc and comments, but
ther is 5 types of object. object of every type are in subfolders /map/type1
/map/type2   /map/type3
User can add new point in poupup where he can choose type from select list,
than I want to check what he select and in python code put it in specyfied
subfolder (container).

Or maybe it doesn't make any sense for You? Maybe it's not a good choice to
group specified types of object in separate Containers? But I wanted to have
every type in other container because of a large number of objects.

"Auto-generation of a Plone compliant ID from a title is a built-in
functionality of
Plone since a decade. In Plone 4/Dexterity this is implemented as a
behavior. "

I don't want to do the same, I know that it's a behaviour, I'm using it, but
I don't know how to "count" or write something into field in python code,
not in form by user, I want python method or sth to do it for me (it depends
on what user fill in the form).