[Product-Developers] Announcing collective.ebook

Malthe Borch mborch at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 11:59:33 UTC 2013

On 25 February 2013 12:44, ida277 <contact at ida-ebkes.eu> wrote:
> Sending it as Email doesn't. I'll get a success-info but the Emails never
> arrive (mailserver is configured correctly and works f.e. with the
> contact-form), but that's not so important to me in the moment.

I'm confused – how do you send it as an e-mail? What do you mean exactly?

> What I'm really courious about is the pdf-generation of several selected
> documents at once in one pdf, or even recursively over folders, possible
> with dynatree, if I understood you correctly.

There's a dynatree interface that ultimately sends a number of
Archetypes UIDs back to Plone – namely, the selected content items
(and in the case of folders, their "expanded" contents).

This is then rendered to HTML with headings (h1, h2, h3, etc)
transformed (demoted or promoted) depending on hierarchy depth
(relative to the user's selections).

\malthe