[Product-Developers] Announcing collective.ebook

ida277 contact at ida-ebkes.eu
Mon Feb 25 11:44:37 UTC 2013

Hi Malthe,

thanks for sharing, installing and generating a pdf of a document works
fine!

Sending it as Email doesn't. I'll get a success-info but the Emails never
arrive (mailserver is configured correctly and works f.e. with the
contact-form), but that's not so important to me in the moment.

What I'm really courious about is the pdf-generation of several selected
documents at once in one pdf, or even recursively over folders, possible
with dynatree, if I understood you correctly.

Is there any chance you have a simple example for us on  how to do this?

Best
Ida