[Product-Developers] packages for libraries

T. Kim Nguyen nguyen at uwosh.edu
Tue Feb 12 18:36:37 UTC 2013

Hi Espen - can you share with us some of the technology/custom work applied behind the scenes in that web site?

Our UW Oshkosh library used Plone for its web site: http://uwosh.edu/library and it includes a lot of integration with web services and external catalogue services (cc'ing David Hietpas who is the developer)

And this is that really simple (small!) library book check in/out mini-system I created TTW:

http://www.uwosh.edu/grants/cetl/resources/library

	Kim