[Product-Developers] reuse plone.global_sections for separate CMFAction Category

Torsten Kühnel tdk at fuer-adrian.de
Sat Dec 14 12:42:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

i want subclass and adapt the plone.global_sections viewlet to a separate
set of CMFActions defined in an own category.

in the sections.pt is a  tal:define="portal_tabs view/portal_tabs which
gives the actions from the portal_tabs category. I have my own set of
actions ready, called local_tabs, but cannot refer to it the same way the
sections.pt template does, like tal:define="portal_tabs view/local_tabs.

I cannot find out how the view gets to the portal_tabs.