[Product-Developers] reuse plonebrowser in tinymce plugin

Dominik dominikruf at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 16:08:57 UTC 2013

Hi,

I'd like to create a tinymce plugin that allows you to upload images
directly from the clipboard.
Since the plonebrowser plugin already has same upload functionality I'd like
to reuse that.

I already have a working  prototype.
https://github.com/domruf/Products.TinyMCE
https://github.com/domruf/tinymce

But obviously patching Products.TinyMCE is not the way to go.
So I'd like to create a separate plone plugin.
But to do this I have to run some javascript in the context of the
plonebrowser popup.
Is this possible or do I have to copy the sources and replace the
plonebrowser with my own version? Which also would not be ideal.

cheers
Dominik