[Product-Developers] [GSoC 2013][Mobile Web App] Functionality Wishlist

Aleksandar Kodzhabashev akodzhabashev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 08:39:25 UTC 2013

Hi Plone Product Developers!

I am working on a GSoC proposal to implement a Restful API and
HTML5/Javascript modern app for mobile Plone administration. Sounds
exciting and can't wait to get my hands dirty, but maybe it's better to see
what the community wants first =)

So far many people on the developer mailing list have voted for PloneSocial
features - I figure ActivityStream viewing, Microblog posting.

I thought I should ask you, the product developers, for your experienced
opinion. What would you be happy to be able to administer on the go?

-Aleksandar