[Product-Developers] one-state Workflow folders not seen by anonymous users

Gonzalo Almeida flecox at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 16:29:01 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:23 PM, espen <espen at medialog.no> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Dont know if I misunderstand, but cant you just change the workflow of the
> content type in
> http://yoursite/@@types-controlpanel
>

> (if you need it in your product, one xml file for your content type and one
> xml for workflow should do (?), you could go to
> http://yoursite/portal_setup/manage_exportSteps  and export (this will give
> you the rightsyntax for your xml files.... then just copy past the parts you
> need)

Hi Espen thanks for the response,

I'm creating folders in the policy product when I'm creating the site structure.
this folder always have to be visible,  that's way I'm changing the
folder's wokflow to use one-sate.. so the folders always will be
published.

I dont want to change all folders workflow I just want to change the
workflow of some folders, but when I do it, they appear as published
but anonymous users can't see them in the navigation bar.

weird

> Espen
>

> Den 10. sep. 2012 kl. 17.44 skrev Gonzalo Almeida [via Plone]:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm having the followeing issue.
>
> I'm creating a folder and changing the workflow to be one state
> (always published), but doing this, anonymous users can't see the
> folder in the navigation bar.
>
> here is the code:
>
> http://pastebin.com/c8BNsZ7V
>
> anybody with the same problem?