[Product-Developers] yawofil + plone + dexterity

Patrick Gerken do3ccqrv at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:29:28 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Robert Niederreiter
<rnix at squarewave.at> wrote:
> Am 2012-10-22 21:07, schrieb kiorky:
> In pyramid, i'd use Deform.
>
> Well, thats a matter of taste i guess. I mean, there's nothing wrong with
> class based forms. I just don't like them yery much due to the lack of
> flexibility.

You can and I do create dynamic schemas for deform forms:

http://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/colander/en/latest/basics.html#defining-a-schema-imperatively

Also, deform works fine in Plone. The advantage I see with jawofil is
that they already styled their widgets to match the plone ui. If you
customize the design anyway, that's not an issue anyway.

Best regards,

   Patrick