[Product-Developers] yawofil + plone + dexterity

Robert Niederreiter rnix at squarewave.at
Mon Oct 22 20:09:05 UTC 2012

Am 2012-10-22 21:07, schrieb kiorky:

> On 22/10/2012 20:31, Serge Renfer wrote:
>>

>> 2012/10/22 Robert Niederreiter <rnix at squarewave.at
>> <mailto:rnix at squarewave.at>>
>>
>>     > I wanted to use yawofil.widget.richtext for example, but I
>>     cannot make it work => TinyMCE does not show (although I have all
>>     the script and css loaded)
>>     That's a known issue. other widgets as shown at
>>     http://demo.yafowil.info should work as expected. I have to
>>     figure out why tinymce crashes. had no time yet.
>>

>> Thank you for your answer, you did a great job with this library and
>> I hope you get it all working with plone soon, because it is
>> certainly an original approach that makes sense!
Thank you

>> Do you know if the same problem occurs in pyramid with TinyMCE ?
No, in pyramid this widget works fine for me. Although you need to
publish the resources provided by yafowil somehow. I personally tend to
fanstatic lib for the future as default mechanism for providing
resources via yafowil, but this would also imply an integration package
dealing with fanstatic resources in plone as well.

> In pyramid, i'd use Deform.
Well, thats a matter of taste i guess. I mean, there's nothing wrong
with class based forms. I just don't like them yery much due to the lack
of flexibility.

-Robert

--
Squarewave Computing