[Product-Developers] yawofil + plone + dexterity

Jens W. Klein jens at bluedynamics.com
Mon Oct 22 16:35:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

you need the dependencies yafowil.plone and yafowil.widget.richtext in
your setup.py, then run buildout and (re-)apply yafowils generic setup
profile.

If this does not help, can you paste the code somewhere, so i may help
you to solve the problem?

Indeed, yafowil plone integration needs better documentation. We will
improve this in future. Thanks for your question!

Jens

.oO( ... ignore the random noise in other replies ... )

On 2012-10-22 17:11, Serge Renfer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use yawofil to generate easily forms in a product I am
> developing (ageliaco.rd2 : a specialized product to handle projects in a
> service in education).
>
> Yawofil looked quite easy to put up, but it lacks examples (especially
> in plone environnement with dexterity).
>
> I wanted to use yawofil.widget.richtext for example, but I cannot make
> it work => TinyMCE does not show (although I have all the script and css
> loaded)
>
>   * Is there a special dependency with TinyMCE I have to add in the
>     setup.py of my product for it to work with yafowil richtext widget?
>
> If anybody has some experience with yafowil I would appreciate some
> pointers on examples?
>
> Thanks!
> serge

Klein & Partner KG, member of BlueDynamics Alliance