[Product-Developers] Releasing on plone.org/products

Mikko Ohtamaa mikko+plone at redinnovation.com
Thu Nov 15 14:56:33 UTC 2012

Luca Fabbri wrote
> ing that seems to keep happening:
>> The product does not show up the the listings.
>> Earlier, I have gotten around this by retracting the release and
>> re-releasing it, but this time that does not help
>> Any suggestions what can be causing this?

I tried to do a new release myself (first uploaded to PyPi, then poking
around on plone.org/products). Looks like it's a plone.org bug of some sort.

<http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/file/n7561245/Screen_Shot_2012-11-15_at_4.53.50_PM.png>

I think the supported version list is empty for some reason and you cannot
white list yourself for Plone 4 and that's why add-on doesn't show up in the
search.

But I might be wrong.

-----

Follow me in Twitter