[Product-Developers] Releasing on plone.org/products

Espen Moe-Nilssen espen at medialog.no
Thu Nov 15 11:49:15 UTC 2012

Hi

I have released a new version of subskins without "beeing beta".
Frankly, I would prefer to release it as beta, but due to the "this product is no longer maintained" message I did not.

Another thing that seems to keep happening:
The product does not show up the the listings.
Earlier, I have gotten around this by retracting the release and re-releasing it, but this time that does not help
Any suggestions what can be causing this?

(the release is at: http://plone.org/products/subskins/releases/4.2.1 )

Espen