[Product-Developers] know folderish types

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Mon May 28 14:59:36 UTC 2012

I'm going to give some context on this requirement:
sc.contentrules.groupbydate is a content rule action used to organize
content under a chronological-based hierarchy on a site upon publication
date.

we are trying to enhance the package by giving the user the ability to
select what is the content type used as a container:

https://github.com/collective/sc.contentrules.groupbydate/issues/3

as this code is going to be called only when creating the content rule,
I think Nathan's solution is good enough... you can put that code inside
an utility to create an usable vocabulary.

best regards

Héctor Velarde