[Product-Developers] know folderish types

Alejandro Pereira alepereira86 at gmail.com
Fri May 25 13:48:02 UTC 2012

Hi all.

Basically what i need to do is to make a list of all availables folderish
content type in
the site and i'm having trouble to do it. The first way that i thought was
getting the FTI
of each one and try to get some info from it telling me that the type is
folderish but i think
my guess was wrong.

Seeing some blogs and stuff through the web, i can only see one way to know
that and
it is creating a type object and inspect if that one provides the interface
IFolderish from
Products.CMFCore.interfaces._content. But this way is extremely awful and
inefficient.

To reduce that inefficiency I thought maybe in create a utility that store
the info of folderish
and not-foldersih content types and then make a consult when i need to. But
still is not
convincing me.

Is there a better, faster and formal way to do this?

Thanks.