[Product-Developers] How to search and sort content based on owner last login time?

zjs2k zjs2k at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 20:32:29 UTC 2012

Thanks for the code. It will do exactly what I want. But I also have the
performance concern if I have to sort thousands or more items. Maybe I
should just iterate through the ordered users and do multiple catalog
searches on Creator index. Use ajax on the page to delay display so I
probably won't need to go through the whole list of users.