[Product-Developers] How to search and sort content based on owner last login time?

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS toutpt at gmail.com
Sun May 13 20:26:32 UTC 2012

When user logged in their is no change to the content. Could you explain
why you need this ?

Comme need is to have content sort on modification date, publication date.
And how do you make the difference between two articles created by the same
user when the sort criteria is the login time ?

I really think you are not on the good way to achieve a real user need.

Regards / Cordialement,
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Find me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/toutpt> / Retrouvez moi sur
Twitter<http://twitter.com/toutpt_nantes>