[Product-Developers] How to search and sort content based on owner last login time?

zjs2k zjs2k at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 20:21:37 UTC 2012

I probably don't know what I am doing. I still got a lot to learn. But I
think I see what is the confusing part here. I am not trying to login and
see new content since my last login time. Instead, I want to see all the
contents created by other users, and the contents are sorted based those
users' last login time. The method suggested by Ric is doing what I need.
But I have to agree it may have some performance issue.