[Product-Developers] How to search and sort content based on owner last login time?

zjs2k zjs2k at yahoo.com
Sun May 13 14:52:49 UTC 2012

Sorry I didn't make it clear. I want to list and sort contents based on their
owner's last login time. But I do not want to update the content every time
its owner login. I worry that it will involve too many objects. So my
question is where should I put the user last login time info so I can easily
sort on it?