[Product-Developers] diazo / plone.app.theming and iw.rejectanonymous

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS toutpt at gmail.com
Fri May 11 12:33:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

Since an update I have just done I just can't use both. It seems diazo
raise an exception instead of just don't apply theme.

I have reported the bug on github:
https://github.com/collective/iw.rejectanonymous/issues/3

But now I believe this comes from diazo. rules can't be traversed so we
just can't loggedin after this update. Quite critical isn't it ?

I have accessed to the root ZMI and remove the reject anonymous stuff but
this should not fails. Theme just should not been applied.

Regards / Cordialement,
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Find me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/toutpt> / Retrouvez moi sur
Twitter<http://twitter.com/toutpt_nantes>