[Product-Developers] Status of CAS support within Plone (Products.CAS4PAS, collective.castle, etc)

Benoît Suttor bsuttor at cirb.irisnet.be
Fri May 11 09:21:27 UTC 2012

Hello,
I have downloaded Products.CAS4PAS from
http://svn.plone.org/svn/collective/Products.CAS4PAS/

I started to try it for CAS connection, after some test, it works.
I had juste add this code

    ob = ProtectedAuthInfo()
    ob._setAuthInfo(username)
    Request.SESSION[self.session_var] = ob

for saving cas username in plone session. This code was deleted on 2.1.1
versions, but it was present in the version 2.0.

I'm sorry, but i put some "specific implementation" code on my github
sources, and i didn't clean that at this time.

I just took sources from the Plone SVN.
If you want to use this products, it will be easy if you started with plone
svn sources.

Benoît