[Product-Developers] [LanguageTool] language codes in URL...

ajung lists at zopyx.com
Thu May 10 09:11:36 UTC 2012

I am still stuck with this problem.

Here is the sitation:
Plone 4.2. For testing purposes I hacked the default language negoitator
of PloneLanguageTool. self.default_language, self.language and
self.language_list are set to 'fr' or ['fr']. So I would expect
that the complete Plone UI appearing in french. But look at the result
(image attached). The content in the main slot uses EN while the
navigation, breadcrumbs, menu etc. is in FR?! Why the hell is not 'FR'
applied for the content part of the document?

Andreas

http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/file/n7546036/nightmare.jpg nightmare.jpg

ajung wrote