[Product-Developers] Status of CAS support within Plone (Products.CAS4PAS, collective.castle, etc)

David Beitey david at davidjb.com
Thu May 10 03:19:49 UTC 2012

Okay, thanks for the info.

I'm happy to jump in here and help figure things out.  I'm leaning towards
the suggestion of bringing updates back into Products.CAS4PAS (and bringing
this over to the GitHub collective) as this is what collective.castle is
presently using and now testing against.  If I get a chance, I'll try and
get some tests into CAS4PAS as well.

Do we have any details about the fork @
https://github.com/bsuttor/Products.CAS4PAS ? I notice there's a number of
changes in it but seemingly a lot is related to a specific implementation.

-- David