[Product-Developers] [Plone-developers] LinguaPlone github status

Luca Fabbri luca at keul.it
Wed May 9 08:33:31 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 9:34 AM, Mikel Larreategi
<mlarreategi at codesyntax.com> wrote:
> 2012/5/9 Luca Fabbri <luca at keul.it>:
>> So: seems a migration problem!
>>
>> Unluckily right now we don't have anymore a place to commit fixes for
>> old branch of LinguaPlone. Also in the IRC I get no tips about this.
>>
>> Proposition:
>>  * we make a form of LP on github
>>  * we create add a new branch
>>  * we populate the new branch exporting the old SVN 3.x branch
>>  * we make a pull request to the original LP project, for adding a new branch
>>
>> We will lose the history, but I think this is better that losing all
>> the 3.x code.
>>
>> Can this be ok for you? Better propositions?
>>

> And what about using Rok's script to migrate *just* the 3.x branch to
> GitHub as a new branch? I guess that could be feasable...

If is possible, of course is a better way. Where I can find info about
this script? Is the svn-migrate script?

However I think that the one that run this script must also have
commit access on the github Plone repository (that I think I don't
have anymore, starting from the github migration).

Can anyone take over this?

--
-- luca

twitter: http://twitter.com/keul