[Product-Developers] [Plone-developers] LinguaPlone github status

Luca Fabbri luca at keul.it
Wed May 9 07:27:42 UTC 2012

So: seems a migration problem!

Unluckily right now we don't have anymore a place to commit fixes for
old branch of LinguaPlone. Also in the IRC I get no tips about this.

Proposition:
 * we make a form of LP on github
 * we create add a new branch
 * we populate the new branch exporting the old SVN 3.x branch
 * we make a pull request to the original LP project, for adding a new branch

We will lose the history, but I think this is better that losing all
the 3.x code.

Can this be ok for you? Better propositions?

--
-- luca

twitter: http://twitter.com/keul
linkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/lucafbb