[Product-Developers] [ANN] collective.z3cform.widgets 1.0a1 released!

Héctor Velarde hector.velarde at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:46:04 UTC 2012

On 08/05/12 16:37, Jean-Michel FRANCOIS wrote:> My 2 cents:
> Why not creating packages for each widget ? and use collective.js to
> package js resources.

HV> because that will complicate my life now ;-)

these widgets are being developed for a project that needs them all; if
in the future the community finds one or all of them useful and wants to
separate them in different packages, we will feel very happy :-)

on the collective.js question, I have no idea... maybe flecox or quimera
can answer that; anyway, feel free to contribute.

best regards

off-topic PS: what happened with the new release of
collective.googlenews? ;-)