[Product-Developers] [ANN] collective.z3cform.widgets 1.0a1 released!

Jean-Michel FRANCOIS toutpt at gmail.com
Tue May 8 19:37:10 UTC 2012

My 2 cents:
Why not creating packages for each widget ? and use collective.js to
package js resources.

I know it does many packages but with zopeskel it's questions of few
seconds and make maintenance easier.

Regards / Cordialement,
JeanMichel FRANCOIS
Find me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/toutpt> / Retrouvez moi sur