[Product-Developers] Products.Poi 2.1.0 beta release, needing new translations

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Wed May 2 15:20:02 UTC 2012

Hi folks,

I have just made a 2.1.0 beta release of Products.Poi:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Products.Poi/2.1.0b1
http://plone.org/products/poi

I have updated the way the e-mails are done, putting everything in
templates now, instead of a big string including RestructuredText that
had to be translated entirely.  This does mean that new translations are
needed.  So if you want to update the translation of Poi in your
language, that would be much appreciated.

The source code is now on github.com:
https://github.com/collective/Products.Poi

Everyone with access to the Plone collective should be able to checkin
code there, or fork the project and create a pull request.  Otherwise
just e-mail me or add an issue in the tracker and upload your
translation there:
https://plone.org/products/poi/issues

Other than refactoring the e-mails, I did some more. There is some
cleanup: you cannot migrate old pre-1.2 responses anymore.  And I have
added uninstall code to get rid of a bit more than the standard uninstall.

Thanks a lot!

--
Maurits van Rees: http://maurits.vanrees.org/
Zest Software: http://zestsoftware.nl